Monday, February 28, 2011

Whats The Best Pocket Bike

my first blog-birthday

That 's the cake I made for celebrating my birthday blog.
Offer 'that virtually every one of you will pass' on this side
a slice of this cake.

March 1 2010/2011

It 's been a year, I'm here to celebrate with you the first blog birthday

It seems only yesterday when I decided to start this blog, THE HOUSE OF

CHOCOLATE, my cookbook dedicated to my daughter, Francesca.

It was a 'wonderful experience, being here and' a give and receive,

I learned many things from other food bloggers and I hope I have given something

too 'io.h known (even if only virtually) wonderful people,

always ready to help you and give you some advice dictated by their personal experience

, to rejoice with you for the excellent results obtained from a recipe or

get you in good spirits if the recipe is not 'managed very well.

It 'great to be here, and' nice to have an urge to cook and to compare them.

Thanks to my family that supports me and encourages me in my husband

and 'always ready to help me out and to listen to me or advise me.

Thanks to Frank who always follow my recipes and gives me great satisfaction

.

And I thank my most 'big donors and tasters:

Luca and Gianluca, who often come here to see and comment

always kindly my sweet.

Thanks also to those who pass by here by chance, 'cause my cakes are

for them.

Special thanks to Madis' s Angolino that takes care of the technical

my my blog, templates and various gadgets are his work.

Thank you all and hope to celebrate with you and among you, yet many

BLOG BIRTHDAYS

ANTONELLA







0 comments:

Post a Comment