Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Can A Urine Culure Show

tortacuore Valentine


is the gift to my boyfriend, 'my sweet heart .
Many, but lots of sweets Congratulations.

Love
What
you, we have,
happens to us?
Ah our love is hard
a rope that binds us wounding us and if we

leave our wound, to separate
,
it makes a new node and
condemns us to drain and burn together.

What is it? I look
and anything I find in you but two eyes
as all eyes, a mouth lost among a thousand mouths
kissed, more beautiful,
a body equal to those
slipped beneath my body without leaving any memory.

And you went to empty the world
as a wheat-colored jar, airless
, without sound, without substance! I tried in vain

you depth for my
arms that dig, without rest, under the earth:
under your skin under your eyes, nothing
,
two under your chest lifted, just

a current of crystalline order that does not know why
runs singing .
Why, why, why,
my love, why?

Pablo Neruda

I congratulate all lovers

hearts These are my thoughts for Francesca and Luke for their first Valentine


but these are my uncles John Valentine and Rosamelia that it
have celebrated at least 57.

PROCEDURE

For the base I used the Victoria sponge, find the recipe HERE

as bathrooms for the hearts I used the juice of sour blacksmiths
diluted with a little 'of water

instead for the heart and great milk chocolate sweetened

For the filling I put the butter cream with chocolate, find the recipe HERE


Before coating with pasta of sugar, I brushed the cake with jam
slightly heated, so 'the PDZ adheres better.


For the recipe of sugar paste go HERE


I did the real icing for decorating
gr.250 powdered sugar, 1 egg white, 5 drops of lemon

and colored with red dye paste.

here is how I decorated the sides.


MANY WISHES OF

HAPPY VALENTINE
ALL
ANTONELLA


participate in the contest with this recipe HERE IS COOKING WITH LOVE
of the blog The teaspoon Milu '

0 comments:

Post a Comment