Thursday, January 27, 2011

What Is The Best Kind Of Wax To Use?

pan missiao



That 'a sweet bread, mixed with flour and cornmeal yellow 00.
reminds me of my youth, 'when I worked in a bakery
as committed and I was surrounded by these scents. The recipe
me 'was given by my cousin Claudius, who is the baker.

INGREDIENTS

00
gr.250 gr.250 flour yellow corn flour water
ml.250
gr.100 raisins
seed oil

gr sugar 100 gr. 50
yeast salt

PROCEDURE





First boil the water to keep aside some 'persciogliere yeast,
add the corn flour with the' aid of a whip
being careful not to leave any lumps.
Add the yeast dissolved in 'warm water, sugar, salt and 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
.

When you mix all the ingredients add the 'raisins.

Form a ball and put it to rise in a warm place. When will
'doubled in volume in your hands and knead riprendetela

a ball and let it rise for another hour. Av
Place in preheated oven 180 degrees for 35/40 minutes.

Here is the freshly baked bread.
It 's not a sweet, but a sweet bread.
ANTONELLA

0 comments:

Post a Comment