Saturday, January 8, 2011

How To Find Ho-oh In Pokemondeluge

yule logs

Here's my Christmas stub. This year 's I have not even tasted
. I have made 3 to give to people dear to me.
One and 'went to gift to my dear friend Kathy and his sons Philip
and Camilla (Camilla and' my goddaughter ). Another
the 'I got to my computer engineer Franco and his family. Why
'has infinite patience with me, with all the viruses that my bill, he
me solve problems early and FAST.
THANKS FRANCO . The third
2 dear friends who have a pizzeria here in front of my shop:
PIZZA @ IT.
Why 'make me very good pizza and bring me luck when playing
' s Inter ... thanks guys.
I give you the recipe.

INGREDIENTS

for pasta flour biscuit
gr.70 00 for sweet potato starch or cornstarch
Gr.40
gr.120 sugar
3 uova
gr.30 burro
1/2 cucchiaino lievito in polvere
sale
zucchero a velo

per la crema di burro al caffe'
gr.125 burro morbido
gr. 75 zucchero a velo
2 tuorli
2 tazzine di caffe' ristrettisssimo
1 bustina di vanillina.

per la crema di burro al cioccolato
gr.125 burro morbido
gr. 75 zucchero a velo
2 tuorli
1 bustina vanillina
gr.150 cioccolato fondente.

PROCEDIMENTO
Setacciare le farine con il lievito.
Rompete le uova e separate gli albumi dai rossi.
Montate i rossi con lo zucchero, quando saranno spumosi , incorpotate
le farine.

Montate gli albumi con un pizzico di sale.


Sciogliete il burro e spennellate una placca da forno rivestita con carta forno.
Il burro rimasto aggiungetelo all' impasto con 2 cucchiai di acqua.
Aggiungere delicatamente gli albumi montati all' impasto.

Mettere l' impasto sulla placca e cuocetelo a 180 gradi per 12 minuti circa.
Finche' i bordi non incominciano a colorarsi.
Nel frattempo bagnate sotto l'acqua uno strofinaccio da cucina e strizzatelo.
Spolverizzatelo con zucchero a velo.
Ecco dopo 12 minuti. Turn it over on the cloth.

Lift the parchment paper.
And roll it on itself. Let cool for one hour.
Meanwhile, prepare the butter cream.
Whip all ingredients together. Then add the coffee 'and a chocolate
in' other.
Open the roll after an hour.
and spread the butter cream cafe '.
roll it.
Cut the ends' and a little bit. like in the picture.

Then cover it with chocolate butter cream.

here's
a sprinkle of powdered sugar for snow.

ENJOY
ANTONELLA

0 comments:

Post a Comment