Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Images Of Mottling Skin

For the picnic basket and my Bengodi ;-))

tartellete7
friable Very good and easy ;-)
And now that I managed to get hold of the rings also French, those without this background have? I said that I have now even those are not even Belline?
This I must tell you to, for months I tried
  • THESE
  • cursed cups, but nothing to fare.Poi back from France
  • LYDIA
  • I got quite a bit.
    Awe and wonder are really bellizzzzimi
    ;-) But I thought of when I would have already finished .. I live in Turin from 8 years and 8 years, I have always seen the store's home outside my house, but when things in your face you do not know well because you always try elsewhere ;-)
    One morning I decided to go because I had make a gift to my mother-in-law for her birthday
  • Cantavenna
  • has three windows but never imagine finding out what I found myself in front as soon as I set foot in the store. Oh my mom what my eyes see, I swear to everything and more. Not content begin to ask "for the event has questo?" Si "e questo ?" Si ma non avrà per caso anche questo tipo di pirottini?? E giù con la spiegazione,neanche il tempo di finire e indovinate un pò? Bingooooooooo ;-) Insomma avevo il mio Bengodi sotto casa e neanche lo sapevo,voglio condividerlo con voi perchè la signora Monica e suo marito sono davvero pronti a soddisfare ogni vostra richiesta,da poco vendono anche online vi basterà sfogliare il catalogo per capire meglio ;-)
    Un consiglio fatevi un giretto e se cè qualcosa che non trovate vi basterà mandare una mail e di sicuro la Signora Monica vi verrà in aiuto!
    Ma sopratutto confrontate i prezzi avrete delle piacevoli sorprese!
    Adesso passiamo a queste tartellette,un impasto di farina chickpeas, almonds and thyme are also suitable for a picnic (do not watch the weather is better) I tried them with a view to the next buffet and I must say that lend themselves very well. Dough
    really good I have filled in various ways, these with a "salad" of vegetables soaked in a bit of Vodka, then seasoned with salt and sesame oil to natural cheese sour cream and fresh dill ..
    tartellete3

    These mounted with fresh cheese with a bit of mascarpone on the bottom of a tapenade of black olives, dried tomatoes, chopped tomatoes, a bit of anchovy, basil and oregano ..

    tartellete6


    TARTELLETE ALMOND AND THE CHICK THYMUS

    tartellette

    100 g of chickpea flour, 100 gr

    0

    30 grams of almond flour (the Next time a little more)

    100 grams of cold butter 1 egg yolk

    d ' UVO

    about 40 grams of cold water

    Timo



    1 tablespoon sugar 1 teaspoon salt Mix everything

    adding water little by little, poach (I used parchment paper and dried beans) the tarts a first time for 15 minutes at 180 ° then removed the beans for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Fill as desired.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment