Sunday, May 23, 2010

Escape Velocity Nova Registration Number

Origas de Padre ..

oregiafave4

E ' a pasta special, its origin is uncertain even for me who has become known.
  • ILARIA
  • is my contact on Flickr.
    Sarda transplanted in the U.S. has a really nice blog.
    Ilaria prepared her grandmother on Sunday morning for the whole family.
    I principalemnte curious because of its shape, then once prepared for the taste and texture, very fast to do in a week I made 3 times and not seen is not gonna stop liking the side of my guests - ))
    After some questions about the meal he described Ilaria, I realized that it was very hard flour and wheat flour regrind.
    I used only wheat flour regrind the Senator I adore hats ;-)
    Prepare the dough first, attention should be soft but sustained.

    orega

    This is because once you cut to form Origas too hydrated if the risk of "squash" on a work surface.
    When ready the dough will go to form large snakes ..

    oregacoltello

    and cut it ..

    oregiaconchiglia1

    then place the central part of a large knife in the middle so ..

    orega4

    Roll out the dough toward you, forming a sort of "shell" so ..

    oregiaconchiglia

    Now with the help of your fingers you will open the "oyster ..

    oregadritta

    To then form the Origas stretching the dough, so ..

    oregia

    Once you are all ready ..

    oregia3

    Spolevratele flour and if you do not use cover them all with the same bag system that I described below ;-))

    oregiafave

    In Cooking retain their characteristic shape very well.
    The sauce this or what you like, are very good in every possible way ;-))

    ORIGAS DE PAUL

    oregiafave3



    For the dough 300 g flour milled Senatore Cappelli

    I also put 2 tablespoons extra



    a pinch of salt water I can not give because as you know the exact dose depends on the flour all say that I have used 150 gr

    I mixed everything by hand ;-)
    I then seasoned just so ..

    300 grams of peeled beans cooked in water and white wine

    150 grams of dried cherry tomatoes 1 shallot



    1 Cuccihaio of soft ricotta

    3 cucchai of sweet Moscato Natural Pantelleria (raisin, raisins, or whatever you have)

    Extra virgin

    Pecorino Sardo (I did a mix of sweet and ripe)

    beans add salt pepper a little oil and keep warm.
    In a skillet brown the shallots add the cherry tomatoes, sprinkle with the Moscato, simmer for ten minutes, turn off the heat and add the ricotta cheese mix to well, put everything in a mixer and then again through a sieve, if too thick thin with a some broth.
    Origas Season the sauce with a sprinkle of beans on each plate a sprinkling of pecorino and serve.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment