Thursday, May 13, 2010

Age For Gun Safty In Minn.

Rughelac and squaring the circle ;-)) How

rughelac4

A small biscuit Jewish cuisine (I did not know), I think that the biscuit has just a little.
They look like very small croissant at all dietary ;-) But very very good!
From the picture may look burnt but I assure you it is not, the color is so dark because they are filled with the ingredients that should not be closed in the dough but smeared on the sheet that will then simply rolled, while cooking a little filling out and you caramellizzerà.
The thing that left me without words is the mixture of these "cookies" ..

rughelac5

after much controversy on "my" (or better than my grandmother) browse the poor, I discovered that the mixture of Rughelac .. is nothing but the mix of "my" dough; -))
Well my grandmother he did it with ricotta, did not know any "round", let alone Philadelphia, Quark, or America, where the mixture is well known, much less internet ;-) So here is the squaring of the circle ;-)
It is no longer anyone's better than this sheet or commonly used for Rughelac is sure to Jewish tradition, the one with the cheese of my grandmother, we do so? ;-) Jokes aside I do not want to reopen a controversy no matter who, where, before, after, etc. .. etc. .. myself for my sweet, I used the version of Adriano and it came out beautiful, so that my grandmother will always be that of the poor, the other verson of those who will do ;-))

rughelac3

according to the recipe of the dough is verisone Adriano, cmq I wanted to keep the same method of pulp, simply for convenience, he peeled the same well, but because of the rather less filling "heavy" but if you want to follow the letter of his version click HERE
  • Adri is much better than me to explain ;-)

    RUGHELAC MY VERSION

    rughelac

    FOR BROWSE (Adriano)


    00
    250g flour 250g cream cheese (like Philadelphia or similar)
    160g soft butter ( io sempre freddo)
    2 pizzichi abbondanti di sale


    LUCIDATURA FINALE

    tuorlo d'uovo

    zucchero semolato

    Impastare tutto nella planetaria (o a mano) mettere in frigo per un'oretta tirare formare un cerchio spalmare il ripeino ,formare i triangoli arrotolare, spennellare ogni "croissant" con tuorlo spargere sopra un pò di zucchero cuocere a 220 gr fino a doratura..

    Per il ripieno ho usato ..

    Cacao

    Marmellata di fragole

    Mandorle tostate e tritate

    Oppure

    Cacao

    Pistacchi tostati e tritati

    Miele

    In verità si possono stuff I've seen them in different ways with nutella ;-)

    spreads the jam (or honey) on all the dough is dusted with cocoa powder you add the almonds (pistachios), then take a rolling pin and is doing everything schaiccia adhere well to the filling to pastry.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment