Friday, May 28, 2010

Army Counseling Magic Bullet

A meticulous work and happy birthday to me!

lorighittascotti4

but how much satisfaction!
It 's a term that I do is mix, it was clear no? And since I am curious and
always looking for something new to bring to the table ;-)
The lorighittas've ever known but I never ever thought that one day .. Then comes
  • YOU

  • and after I Origas launches challenge .. "and on filindeu?" Then I read the mouse look e.. But do you think? There will never! Take a tour on YouTube and then you'll understand ;-) Anyway one thing I got after watching the video of a woman struggling with the Sardinian filindeu, speghetti the Chinese invented them ..? But do me a pleasure to do me! ;-)
    Unable to leave the challenge in a vacuum, I came back to mind lorighittas "I try to limit step ;-) I
    scusaranno Sardinians for the imprecision of this wonderful pasta, but for the first time I have to say I'm happy ;-) cmq
    And then you want to put the fun?
    I purposely did everything by hand and the preparation of "snakes" of dough
    Working by hand is really something else!
    I could not take pictures of the steps because it is impossible to understand a series of shots like rolling the dough between your fingers, but if you look on youtube typing lorighittas find a video shot by a news editor, really eplicativo.
    Believe me it is not hard you have to have patience and a bit of time but you'll be rewarded with great ;-)
    You start mixing the flour with a little water and salt, attention to dose it well because you get a dry but soft dough.
    Take a piece of dough at a time while holding the dough with your left hand pull with the right hand side ..

    lorighittas2

    must obtain an "sepentello so ..

    lorighittasserpe

    Take your hands and roll it around the index and middle finger like a pro so ..

    lorighittasdita

    Di Most people just use the ring finger but I also wanted a little smaller, then you pull out the piece that moves forward and begins to roll ..

    lorighittasdita1

    What is this Otter is
    .. My first
    lorighittas! ;-)
    lorighittas

    Once finished the work lorighittas be left to dry ..

    lorighittas5
    I chose a fresh and easy sauce. What satisfaction

    succeed in something that had not made my first
    ;-) My next challenge?
    Me has launched
  • YOU
  • and I can proudly say .. I HAVE VINTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Marcela true?
    ;-) ;-) Soon I will see what
    A 'last thing in the coming days I will not answer any questions about this pasta because Monday will become an adult (well by someone more) and decided to take my pegs .. I hear you ;-) neee GARDALAND AHAHAHAHAHA to my attention as soon as we will answer all vs any questions!
    we all Good!

    lorighittascotti2

    lorighittas TOMATOES WITH MINT AND BOTARGO

    500 grams of semolina

    Water



    salt Mix everything carefully add the water little by little, the dough must be smooth and strong, but soft absolutely not sticky. The season then I

    scalding and peeling the tomatoes, I cooked them in olive oil, garlic and shallots, added after cooking the sauce and fresh mint before serving sprinkle with roe!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment