Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cervical Mucus Gushed Out One Week Before Period

crazy crazy ..

acquapazza5
Well this water it is in truth a little, but not so so if we think of Bouillabaisse, a typical fish soup from Marseilles ..
Water mad typical Neapolitan preparation for cooking fish is a recipe for a disarming ease, but of absolute goodness
;-) I found the market a fresh and beautiful diamond, and the initial idea was just to cook it all ' crazy water.
But once I returned home I found a package in the kitchen, I support my Pescioni, open e.. Zafffffff an indescribable scent, spices spices spices and again, all of them coming from the UAE and the author of this expedition could not that being a
  • 'Araba Felice ;-))
  • .
    A small glass amphora has immediately attracted my attention, I knew what it contained, Saffron, was a moment .. will know for sure just tell me if it is not capiato to you to use this mindset, to a product that "if it is not surely know a little Italian! !! " ;-) It happened to me several times, but in this case I had to totally change my mind, perfumed and fragrant, very good good good, thanks Stephen! Anyway
    Diamond spectacular fragrant saffron, it was a moment I immediately thought of some crazy water pistil scented goodness you know?
    Then while cleaning the fish fillet with tomatoes, I thought about what I found online about this ancient recipe, add some whole tomatoes, others no onion, some cooking in the oven and who will add some white wine, wine I do not know when I read because I thought Saffron Pernod + = Siiiiiiiiii ;-)) But glad I thought "why not use water like crazy broth? ?
    And the ravioli arrived alone!
    I thought of the crazy water cook the turbot Perondi and saffron, then use the pulp scented and flavored as a filling for ravioli, which I then served so ;-)) Result
    really fantastic!

    RAVIOLI WITH SAFFRON AND CRAZY WATER ROMBO PERNOD

    acquapazza2

    For ravioli

    Sfglia 400 g 00 flour 4 eggs Filling



    the pulp of a diamond

    Dill (blanched in boiling water)

    1 potato (steamed)

    Grana Padano



    salt fish soup Cook the ravioli

    For water crazy

    cuttings roar

    10 peeled tomatoes (I used the Piccadilly) hold it by one half

    saffron pistils

    a glass of Pernod

    1 shallot

    1 clove of garlic Extra virgin



    Clean and fillet turbot keep from waste.
    Finely chopped dill with the flesh of the turbot and potatoes, add the breadcrumbs add salt to keep cool.
    now preparing the dough with flour and eggs, you rest for half an hour then roll the dough and cut out the shape on each quandrato put a bit of filling. Prepare now
    crazy water in a pan add some oil and a clove of garlic, shallot split in two, remove from the pan once browned, add the scraps of brown diamond blend well with the Pernod, add the tomatoes Pour hot water with saffron and cook for about 35 minutes, skimming often, once the emergency passed through a sieve without crushing, put clean water in a saucepan bring to a boil add the other tomatoes off and keep warm.
    Cook the dumplings in fish broth drain, put a little water crazy in every dish, add the ravioli and serve!

    acquapazza6

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment