Sunday, September 30, 2007

What Does A Junior Groomsman

AND NOW?

And now nothing. I become uncle In January, I gave three exams in one week (the fact that I do not take it boasts as a boast) and I can say that he finished softly. I wait two months at home, write the thesis. And the only funny thing is that it rhymes with month view. The weather, as usual. If we do not fight becomes a great ally.
Tomorrow evening I will return to Pavia with the machine to load boxes. I'll talk intimately with each piece of paper, every flyer, every piece of rubber, without any pencil tip, each elephant purchased before or after an examination, the photo that shows a very well because I would never forget, and reminds me of so many others who one day become just memories of emotions, I will discuss in depth with my collection of pens empty, with socks and shoes, football pitch, with the yellow chair, the one break once a week, I'll do a couple of questions for the poster who took turns to fall out when you least mentioned, even I have two words for gray dust over the pile of books. With them, however, with books, who knows, I've already talked a lot. Maybe I will browse a few, the rest will make their voices heard when they are inside a box that will go down five floors.
Nostalgia is slow. But once the door quickly think of a sentence for the leave, made a proper sentence of few words, with a certain literary quality, and will smoke a cigarette rolled sollen evil.
When you have only the old words as you say something new?

0 comments:

Post a Comment