Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lidoderm Patch And Lortab

Did you know that ...

... today, after once again I was asked 'Well, how was your trip?" I It occurred to me that the month (to be precise: 27 days) of vacation in my acquaintances in Brazil raises expectations about hypothetical and exciting adventures across the world.
E 'likely that people often want to be told how interesting your life just to be able to hate. Or you weigh the fact that you do not enjoy it enough.
E 'this is my prison? "I'll be forced to ever worry about what people think of what I do? In fact, to worry about thinking about what people should think about when you care what I do?
Be ', we often become attached to their prison. I decided to dedicate a few posts on my experience in Brazil, through stories that you can believe it or not. After all is not what I wanted to tell.



RESTAURANT

In Rio de Janeiro I met an Argentine, was sitting next to me at a table in a restaurant. The waiters wander around the room as if I did not exist, and I was quickly passed to the astonishment and annoyance from the noise the urge to scream "I'm hungry." This leaned toward me, I did mention to calm down and asked me for a cigarette.
Sai - I said - Brazilians are strange people, take life easy. Not like the Argentineans and Italians. Especially in the restaurant. You sit, wait an hour and the waiters are approaching you asking "Do you want to order?" You replied "yes" and those running on his heels and leave. After half an hour and come back, looking more peaceful world, they ask you if you want the menu. "Yes" you reply, and they go away again. Return menu with twenty minutes after you leave the canons and three quarters of an hour to decide what to eat. In the meantime, however, lead you to drink fruit juice that you have not ordered, zuccheratissimi. Just when you're about to start chewing the cloth, finally coming to take orders. E qui inizia il bello: perchè qualsiasi tu dica è chiaro che il cameriere non ti ascolta, il massimo di attenzione che può dedicarti è guardare le tette di tua moglie. Devi solo sperare che abbia voglia di farti mangiare bene e a sufficienza, cosa che spesso accade, perchè per ragioni che non mi spiego i camerieri brasiliani sono persone adorabili e simpatiche, almeno finché non si scopano tua moglie.
- ma poi le pietanze, almeno, sono buone? - gli ho chiesto
- Non lo so ragazzo, sono qui da ieri e devo ancora mangiare -
Sono rimasto basito. - E perchè diavolo non se ne va!? -
- Eh, che ci posso fare, qui devo lavorare. Sono il cuoco.

0 comments:

Post a Comment