Saturday, December 8, 2007

What Can I Use To Replace Heat Protectant

My degree was the best material

Thursday I graduate in January and will become uncle.
I often think that I could take this opportunity to become a serious person.

My problem is that I change my mind more or less once a week. Corpuscles of ideas begin to flow in my head, thicken, add up to a few memories, and here's my thought that the bandieruola change direction abroad. Work. No, abroad. But go there and work. But no, I'm still young, foreign countries. No, it is an opportunity for independence and work. Estero. Work.

Laver.
eStore. (And Pelluce)
Lapp.
Estonian.


Refreshments. I'm going to bed.

Oh, sure, it would take the details. I should say that they offered me work and if women got to do with my doubts. Sure. But the fact is that the Ubik project is to write a new book next year, and I need material. And my cock best material are mine.



The man from tomorrow I will host in Pavia once said " you want to say that dreams are light, without air ... in reality the dreams of granite, and if you hit you do really bad. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment