Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wisconsin Bmi Average

something new (on your balcony)


Silvio Walter (O Hilary Chiapponi) created by Peter Pumpkin

in collaboration with Ilaria De Monti



Arzignano The center of a little over a week raised the company can boast of Silvio - Walter, the dummy-player that stands out from the balcony of the drawing. Its name is a victim of a level playing field, as well as its position, which looks to the future, but fart in the past, pointing to the left, but with a solid right hook.
It 'nice to think that hardly ever a dog piss on my leg.
the lady downstairs, we gave away a copy of the Courier to apologize: the first morning that saw Silvio Walter thought that someone had hanged and came cuddly. People walk through the center with his head tilted upward, and many are asking what does this "thing taca on there." Difficult to answer that serves to make him look up (ie from another party).

This morning the phone rang and I was hoping that I was calling the dream I had just done, or that perhaps I was still doing it. But I did not answer. I got up and I discovered that my dog \u200b\u200bhad shit in the laundry. I locked up while cleaning the toilet, and he thought well shit there too. I
beaten for good, say good luck.



un amico dev'esser per forza un essere vivente?

0 comments:

Post a Comment